Privy enables online stores to improve their on-site conversion through the use of highly targeted and completely customizable pop-ups, banners, flyouts, and bars. By offering unique discounts, exclusive content, sweepstakes, and more, stores using Privy see significant improvement in both email signups and sales.
Privy is hiring an account manager to service large clients, and help small clients through marketing coaching and best practices.
Our ideal candidate brings a passion for ecommerce, marketing, and a proven expertise of the "inbound marketing stack". Basically, we’re looking for someone who can roll up their sleeves and help our users do better marketing, with a focus on their use of the Privy product, and how that fits in to their efforts.
- Regularly engage with and onboard large clients
- Train new clients on how to get the most out of the Privy platform
- Service larger clients through monthly calls and check ins
- Regularly contribute customer success stories and learnings to our marketing team, academy, and customers
- Become the internal voice of our larger customers
- Renew contracts with existing customers
- Expand revenue from existing customers
- 2-5 years of experience that includes significant hands on marketing for ecommerce businesses, or in an agency environment
- Conversion rate optimization experience is a plus
- An ability to get things done, communicate, and remain organized
- Strong understanding of marketing techniques
- Passion for continued learning and growth
- Ability to execute end to end with limited resources and direction
- Flexibility to adapt to the changing needs of the business.
- We're doers and we want to work with other doers
Our super awesome benefits:
- Competitive salary
- 100% of health insurance premiums covered
- Unlimited vacation & sick time (with 2 weeks/year minimum and $1,000 in vacation travel expenses reimbursed per year)
- Free weekly team lunches
- Daily snacks, coffee and tea
- Craft beer on tap
- Book & training budget
- Lunch & learn presentations
No recruiters please. Thanks!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with resume, linkedIn and story.