Privy is hiring an account manager to service large clients, and help small clients through marketing coaching and best practices.
Our ideal candidate brings a passion for ecommerce, marketing, and a proven expertise of the "inbound marketing stack". Basically, we’re looking for someone who can roll up their sleeves and help all our users do better marketing, with a focus on their use of the Privy product, and how that fits in to their efforts.
- Regularly engage and onboard large clients
- Train new clients on how to get the most out of the platform
- Service larger clients through monthly calls and check ins
- Regularly contribute customer success stories and learnings to our marketing team, academy and customers.
- Become the internal voice of our larger customers
- 2-5 years of experience that includes significant hands on marketing for ecommerce businesses, or in an agency environment
- Conversion rate optimization experience is a plus
- An ability to get things done, communicate, and remain organized
- Strong understanding of marketing techniques
- Passion for continued learning and growth
- Ability to execute end to end with limited resources and direction
- Flexibility to adapt to the changing needs of the business.
- We're doers and we want to work with other doers
Our super awesome benefits:
- Competitive salary + meaningful equity
- 100% of health insurance premiums covered
- Unlimited vacation & sick time (with 2 weeks/year minimum and $1,000 in vacation travel expenses reimbursed per year)
- Free weekly team lunches
- Daily snacks, coffee and tea
- Craft beer on tap
- Book & training budget
- Lunch & learn presentations
No recruiters please. Thanks!
Please email email@example.com with resume, linkedIn and story.