Privy enables online stores to improve their on-site conversion through the use of highly targeted and completely customizable pop-ups, banners, flyouts, and bars. By offering unique discounts, exclusive content, sweepstakes, and more, stores using Privy see significant improvement in both email signups and sales.
Privy is hiring a content marketer to generate high impact content for our customer base and partner marketing. Our ideal candidate brings a passion for marketing design, experience creating and editing short form video, and an ability to crank out meaningful content. Basically, we’re looking for someone who can roll up their sleeves and get things done that look great and help us convert visitors into users and users into customers.
- Generate high quality video and written content for customers, our blog, site, social media and for partner marketing initiatives
- Develop and execute a social media strategy that raise our profile among customers, prospects, and partners
- Help educate customers on new feature launches, best practices and more
- Assist in the design of beautiful and compelling marketing templates for customers
- 2-5 years of marketing experience that includes significant hands on production of creative assets
- An ability to get things done, communicate, and remain organized
- Strong eye and understanding of marketing design that converts
- Passion for continued learning and growth
- Ability to execute end to end with limited resources and direction
- Proven track record as a marketer within SMB, freemium or SAAs
- Flexibility to adapt to the changing needs of the business.
- Experience in the ecommerce or small business marketing space is a plus
- We're doers and we want to work with other doers
Our super awesome benefits:
- Competitive salary + meaningful equity
- 100% of health insurance premiums covered
- Unlimited vacation & sick time (with 2 weeks/year minimum and $1,000 in vacation travel expenses reimbursed per year)
- Free weekly team lunches
- Daily snacks, coffee and tea
- Craft beer on tap
- Book & training budget
- Lunch & learn presentations
No recruiters please. Thanks!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with resume, linkedIn and story.