Director of Marketing
Privy is hiring a Director of Marketing to lead all of marketing efforts both externally to generate new users and awareness, and internally for customer education. Our ideal candidate brings energy, experience, and a love for "marketing to smb" to the team, and has the ability to both set vision and tactically execute on a plan. We’re looking for someone who can roll up their sleeves and get things done.
- Build the brand of the partner marketing program through thought leadership, co-marketing and relationship building.
- Work closely with company leadership across departments to develop the program strategy and objectives.
- Generate high quality content for customers, our blog, site, and for partner marketing initiatives
- Develop, implement and measure impactful marketing strategies for our three main initiatives: partners, customers and industry thought leadership.
- Develop programs, campaigns and channels that generate new user awareness.
- Work with existing assets to optimize our funnel - app store listings, newsletter, site traffic, blog and more.
- Monitor and evaluate each step of the freemium model to experiment and improve over time
- Gain adoption of Privy's free products into the partner ecosystem.
- Build out an internal content and educational program for existing and new customers.
- Work closely with the business development and product teams to deliver on a cohesive integration partner strategy.
- First and foremost an ability to get things done, and remain organized
- Ability to strategize and execute with no resources, no team, and limited direction
- 7-10 years of marketing experience
- Proven track record as a marketer within SMB, freemium or SAAs
- Skilled at analytical problem solving
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Experience building relationships with customers
- Global marketing experience a plus
- Experience in the ecommerce space is a plus
- Business Development experience a plus
- We're doers and we want to work with other doers
Our super awesome benefits:
- Competitive salary + meaningful equity
- 100% of health insurance premiums covered
- Unlimited vacation & sick time (with 2 weeks/year minimum and $1,000 in vacation travel expenses reimbursed per year)
- Free weekly team lunches
- Daily snacks, coffee and tea
- Craft beer on tap
- Book & training budget
- Lunch & learn presentations
No recruiters please. Thanks!
Please email email@example.com with resume, linkedIn and story.