At Privy, we believe that just because you’re running a small or medium sized business doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t have world class marketing tools at your disposal. That’s why over 200,000 businesses have chosen our platform to improve their on-site conversion and grow their customer lists as they start, grow, and expand their online businesses.
Now we're looking for an Implementation Specialist to help our customers get on the right track from day one. If you're technically savvy, have great communications skills, and love helping small businesses succeed, this could be for you!
- Drive product adoption across our customer base
- Impact “customer love” metrics such as churn, NPS, product use, and engagement
- Manage customer setup and training projects in both 1-1 and 1-to-many settings
- Answer strategic and tactical follow-up questions
- Train customers to use Privy efficiently and effectively
- Make recommendations for customers that help them achieve their business goals
- Help integrate Privy with customers’ existing ecommerce suite (e.g. Shopify, Mailchimp, Klaviyo)
- Plan and launch ecommerce campaigns with customers
- Deliver valuable and enjoyable experiences for our customers
Your skillset will be a good fit if
- You have experience in a customer-facing role
- You have experience using and training others on ecommerce and/or marketing technology
- You enjoy building relationships with small businesses and helping them achieve their goals
- You have experience delivering product training sessions via web conferencing software to both large and small groups
- You have exceptional listening skills. You can understand, interpret, and anticipate customers’ needs and goals
- You have a knack for being able to communicate complex concepts in a straightforward, simple way
You will be a good culture fit if
- You’re a great problem-solver with good judgement; if something needs to be addressed or improved you take proactive steps to make it better
- You’re curious and willing to try things that may be outside of your core expertise
- You’re a helper; you like to work collaboratively and help others succeed
- You’re a nice person with a generally positive attitude. We have a strict “no jerks” policy!
What it's like working at Privy
- We’re a small, close-knit team that gets a lot done and we expect everyone to contribute every day
- We’re growing fast and expanding our offering constantly, so flexibility is a must
- Great perks like an unlimited vacation policy (with 2 weeks/year minimum and $1,000 in vacation travel expenses reimbursed per year), 100% of health insurance premiums covered, free weekly team lunches and flexible work hours
- We’re located right on the edge of Chinatown in downtown Boston, very close to the red line, green line, orange line and South Station commuter rail.
No recruiters please. Thanks!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with resume, linkedIn and your story.