Inside Sales Representative
Privy seeks a Inside Sales Account Executive to kickstart our sales team.
Privy Inside Sales Account Executives are responsible for successfully selling the Privy value proposition to inbound leads and existing users, primarily over the phone. Target clients will consist of small to mid-size ecommerce companies with no assigned territories or restrictions.
Our ideal candidate brings a passion for ecommerce, marketing, and a proven expertise of the "inbound marketing stack". Basically, we’re looking for someone who can roll up their sleeves and help all our users do better marketing, with a focus on their use of the Privy product, and how that fits in to their efforts.
As the first member in this role, you will have a huge impact on forming sales culture and the potential to grow a team.
In this role, you will need to:
- Close new business consistently at or above quota level
- Become an expert in inbound marketing for ecommerce
- Follow up on highly qualified inbound leads at small and mid-sized companies
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stake holders to grow new business
- Work collaboratively with marketing and technology departments to execute sales strategy as the firm introduces enhancements to existing solutions and/or releases new products
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future
You will need to have;
- 2+ years of selling experience
- Terrific consultative sales skills and exceptional closing experience
- Accurate forecasting and pipeline management
- Evidence that you are a Top Producer in your current role
- A sharp focus on your goals and a belief that your daily, weekly and monthly activities will help you achieve them.
Our super awesome benefits:
- Competitive salary + meaningful equity
- 100% of health insurance premiums covered
- Unlimited vacation & sick time (with 2 weeks/year minimum and $1,000 in vacation travel expenses reimbursed per year)
- Free weekly team lunches
- Daily snacks, coffee and tea
- Craft beer on tap
- Book & training budget
- Lunch & learn presentations
No recruiters please. Thanks!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with resume, linkedIn and story.