Junior Customer Service Specialist
We’re looking for a part time or full time customer service specialist. This is a rare opportunity to join a successful startup that is growing rapidly, but still has room for you to make a game-changing difference to the business. This role is perfect for someone looking to break into the tech and startup world, and is comfortable with modern web services, and a great communicator.
- Answering all customer inquiries related to the use of the Privy product via live chat or email.
- Escalating and triaging customer support tickets as appropriate.
- Troubleshooting, testing, and diagnosing issues related to use of Privy on customer websites.
- Reporting increasingly common bugs or issues to other members of the staff.
- Documenting refund requests.
- Handling multiple chats simultaneously (between 3-5 depending on volume).
Minimum required qualifications
- You’re pursuing your education or a recent graduate looking for an entry level position.
- Previous customer service experience in a software or technical environment is a plus.
- You have solid grasp on using modern web services. Bonus for those with experience in website design or email marketing.
- You can communicate clearly, and write intelligently.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS encouraged but not required.
- You’re able to legally work onsite at our Boston, MA office.
Our super awesome benefits
- Competitive salary
- Free weekly team lunches
- Daily snacks, coffee and tea
- Craft beer on tap
- Lunch & learn presentations
No recruiters please. Thanks!
Please include a copy of your resume, and LinkedIn profile if applicable, and most importantly, tell us about yourself!