Software Engineer Intern
We’re looking for an engineering intern who wants to contribute to our growing company. This is a rare opportunity to join a successful startup that is growing rapidly, but still has room for you to make a game-changing difference to the business.
We're builders and we want to work with other builders. Many of us create music, publish art, maintain open source libraries, write blogs, found businesses, and build products.
We follow a lightweight process to produce high-quality code, consistently.
- Before coding, we sweat the details, debate the design, and disagree openly.
- We write tests pragmatically in areas that are mission-critical or prone to failure.
- We perform thorough code reviews with GitHub pull requests.
- We practice rapid iteration - changes are often deployed as soon as they’re reviewed.
We use the best tools money can buy, and focus on solving real problems for customers, not re-inventing the wheel. Our tech stack is constantly evolving and currently includes Ruby on Rails, Backbone, React.js, PostgreSQL, Redis, and Heroku.
Minimum required qualifications
- You’re pursuing a B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent at an accredited institution.
- You have a solid understanding of computer science principles and web application architecture.
- You can demonstrate proficiency in at least one programming language.
- You can communicate ideas clearly, and write intelligently.
- You’re able to legally work onsite at our Boston, MA office.
Our super awesome benefits
- Competitive salary - this is a paid internship 😉
- Free weekly team lunches
- Daily snacks, coffee and tea
- Craft beer on tap
- Book & training budget
- Lunch & learn presentations
- Unlimited startup war stories on demand
No recruiters please. Thanks!
Please include a copy of your resume, and LinkedIn profile if applicable.
Read about our commitment to candidates.